What can you expect from us?
RFID (Radio-Frequency Identification)
With radio-frequency identification (RFID) products can be identified based on RF technology by applying an RFID label to the products. With article identification systems retailers can track the products and articles from the store that are taken through or outside the store. With RFID retailers have insight in the availibility of the products in the store.
At our stand at the EuroShop you can experience multiple innovative RFID solutions, such as:
Interactive fittingroom mirror
RFID in the cloud
ODS (Open Display Security)
Century Europe designs, produces and supplies open display security solutions. With open display security solutions customers are able to touch and interact with high value products without interfering with the security of the products.
With open display security of Century Europe, you:
- can rely on a safe multi-alarm technology;
- can display, protect and charge merchandises at the same time
- can save time by not having to open display showcases to show the product to the customer
With source tagging products will directly be provided with electronic article surveillance (EAS) labels or hard tags during the manufacturing process. This will save retailers time and money, since the products don't have to be provided with security labels in the store anymore, because they already are secured. Therefore, the products can be sold immediately after arrival at the store.
Source tagging by Century Europe has many benefits, such as:
- Saving time and money
- A better control of internal theft and shoplifting
- Maintaining perfect product packaging and presentation
- A high-quality, reliable and secure protection of the products
Find us on the map and visit our stand at Hall 7/D15 and experience our technological innovations yourself!